"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt
If you are my friend on Facebook, you should recognize this quote because it is in my info section. This is such a powerful quote because if you do take the chance to stop and look back on everything that you are have experienced in your lifetime, in my case, all of 22 years, you only can grow stronger and wiser from the mistakes that you have made in the past. Look at me, 22, almost 23 yr old college graduate that is currently living at home and unemployed. If I could, I would dwell on everything that has happened to me in the past year, and everything that hasn't, but I have to keep telling myself to keep my head up. Because i know that in a couple of years, I will look back a this time in my life and just laugh because it only helped increase my dedication that my goals and passions. But for now, I stick to blogging and keeping myself occupied with other various things I find interesting. Mainly reading, taking pictures, editing those pictures, hanging with family and taking time to appreciate the life that I have been blessed with. Mainly a loving family, education that has brought me wisdom and the confidence to go out in the world and take it on, and the drive to not let something so mundane and no job stop me from continually bettering myself.
So with that, I am going to move along with the rest of me day and head to the gym for my strength&endurance and step classes that I take on Weds. So for now.... LOVE, PEACE, and HAPPINESS :)
-D
So with that, I am going to move along with the rest of me day and head to the gym for my strength&endurance and step classes that I take on Weds. So for now.... LOVE, PEACE, and HAPPINESS :)
-D

No comments:
Post a Comment