Okay, I so remember back in the day when the Twilight series had everyone in a frenzy? Originally, I wasn't one to hop on board of the Twilight madness train, but I recently got to watch the entire movies, and what can I say, I am hooked. Maybe it is because the two main characters, Bella and Edward are freakin' cute together, or maybe because I am a sucker for a good love fairytale/story because my lack of love life makes anything appealing.
Of course, call me the nerd I am, I went to my local library and wanted to check out the entire book series starting with Twilight, but of course due to the popularity, there are requests for every single books. Who knows when I'll get the books but hopefully before the next chapter, "New Moon" comes out in November. I saw the preview and fell in love with the series yet again
I can see why this movie has mass market appeal, it is a good story and from what I hear about the books, is that the movie pretty much follows it to a point. So back to the movie, other than it being a great love story about forbidden love, almost like Romeo and Juliet, it appeals to the older generation. I love love love it. Maybe I enjoy movies like this because they are not like anything we have seen before. Sure I have seen other vampire movies, but this pictures vampires that look and act like us teenagers and young adults.
So blah blah blah blah enough with my ramblings and gawking at all these young bucks but I really couldn’t resist. This movies lets me be kid again and remember all of the good times and memories about being in high school and what not. Ill have more to report when I read the book series. Till then, " When you can live forever what do you live for?" I know it is a tagline from the movie, but really, what would I live for if I could live forever. But more on that later!
-D

No comments:
Post a Comment