In light of all the natural disaster/ natures fury I've been thinking. Why is it that we take for granted everything that Earth has given us but yet, constantly demand and take from her everything we want. I guess that can be true when it comes to relationships.
I'm trying as hard as possoble to be a better person and truly cherish the life long friends and family that I have made. Especially since I have been working crazy hours, I know I need to slow down and really make time for myself. And at the same time, I need to make a better effort in keeping contact everyone I consider near and dear to my heart.
So with that, here's my promise. Whether its email,BBM, telephone, snail mail, skype or I'm'ing I making a better effort. I love you guys more than anything, more than you guys know!
<3
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment